Our NPORS course in the safe operation of telescopic handler forklifts is ideal for any employees required to operate a telescopic handler forklift.
The course itself lasts between 2 and 5 days depending on the experience of the learners and course numbers, but we also offer a single day refresher course to ensure your employees remain competent and safe in their job.
During the course, the learners will be encouraged to participate in practical demonstrations and exercises, as well as explanatory theory lessons which will be supported with power point presentations and DVDs covering:
- Controls and instruments
- Components and main types of lift trucks
- Re-fuelling systems
- Coolant, fuel and lubrication systems
- Emergency controls
- Manoeuvring over uneven ground
- Handling loaded / unloaded pallets and difficult shaped loads
- Loading and unloading flat bed lorries and at various heights
On completion of the full NPORS theory and practical tests, successful learners will be issued with an NPORS Trained Operators Card & certificate.
Peel House Commercial Hub
37 Regent Place
Monday – Friday:
9am – 5.30pm
0800 464 7731